[bksvol-discuss] Re: definition of "old books" and comments

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 21:55:20 -0500

Ah Cindy,

You are such a good volunteer you tend to want to help with everything.  But
when you take a bunch of books and know it will be a long time before you
get to them, they may as well be languishing on Step 1.  No one in their
right mind would expect you to go back and pick up the books you have
released.  Rest easy!!!

Sue S.