[bksvol-discuss] deceptive books to validate

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 18:20:44 -0800 (PST)

I sympathize, Candice. I've had that situation because
synopses sounded interesting, or the title and a
statement about the subject of the book, so I offered
to validate--but it turned out that the book was not
enjoyable reading at all. On the other hand, a couple
of books I thought that I wouldn't like I did, even
though the subjects were not the sort of thing I would
choose to read myself. smile

Cindy Ro

--- candice <candicat87@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I'm validating a very well scanned book as well.
> Unfortunatly the book
> jacket looked interesting, but the book really isn't
> my cup of coe coe. lol

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/