[bksvol-discuss] Re: death comes to the archbishop

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 13:33:55 -0400

Dear E,

I did a final recheck of Archbishop Friday night. Then while I spent all of Saturday in Ohio's beautiful Amish country, all of my stuff expired. As I said, I felt Archbishop would have it's best chance to be approved quickly if I uploaded it early on Monday to establish it's nearly last in status.

Wish I could share out the locally made blueberry, rainbow sherbet, or chocolate mint cream cheese fudge!

Always with love,

Lissi

"My story is finally out there in the ether, a self-sufficient organism beyond my control, changing shape in every new mind that absorbs it."
From The Night Listener, a novel by
Armistead Maupin