[bksvol-discuss] dan: silent songs

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 16:05:10 -0600

Hi Dan,
I checked out the scan of Silent songs, and I figured out what the problem is.
There was a blank page between 7 and 9 which got lost in the conversion between
kes and rtf formats. It might be good if you could add a blank page and put the
number 8 on it. I usually do that, but I must have forgotten to number the page
in this case.

About the afterward, there's a blank page causing confusion there too. The
whole afterward is intact, what's a mess is the scan of the back of the book. I
should have just deleted it because I'm not going to be able to get a better
scan from it. There was another blank page between the afterward and the book
jacket, but it also got lost in conversion. You can delete the messy back cover
if you want to.
Hope this helps, and thanks for validating the book.
Kellie