[bksvol-discuss] Re: daisy format, is it a bookshare problem

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 00:31:04 -0400

Noel,

This appears to be a Maestro problem.  My guess, and this is only a guess
but probably correct, is that the Maestro doesn't recognize the linebreak
character properly.  When the lines are joined together, it means that the
little break between the two lines aren't being honored by the program.
There is no DAISY tag between two lines.

Contact Visuaide/humanware and seewhat develops.  They can test these
situations and try to figure out the problem for you.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Interim Director
Office of Special Services