[bksvol-discuss] cursive fonts

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 03:28:12 -0500

Thanks for the tip, Julie. And Mary, thanks for your comments. I was told what
you said about the size of
fonts and never make anything larger than 36, which is what I think someone
told me was the largest
their screen reader could take.

Well, from most of the posts in today?s digest the cursive fonts do cause
problems, so I?ll stop trying to
match the titles and, in the case of the book I?m doing now, the section
titles. I have used it in books
before, and chances are that I don?t still have the files, as once the books
are in the collection I delete
my files. And unfortunately I don?t remember which books I used the flowery
cursive in ? I suspect it was
Bertrice Small?s historical romances, in which case it was section titles ? not
important. But I think there
was another book, maybe Stephen King?s Misery, where I used more of it to try
to duplicate what was in
the book.

If anyone downloads a book that seems to have cursive that needs to be changed,
please let me know.
I?ll get the book and send you the right paragraphs or pages in a different,
readable font. I?m sure there
won?t be much.