[bksvol-discuss] Re: currupt file??

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 21:53:10 -0800

Hi Gerald,  Well lets see if I get all.
windows home xp, up to date.
download through the web site using internet explorer, also up to date.
unpacking in the normal way using the unpack tool
tried to load the daisy format  to my bookport It  has version 2.108 I believe
in any event it is the most current version.
As I said this has never happened with any other book from Book share before or
since and I've down loaded a lot of them.  I don't what else to tell you, did I
miss anything?  Tom