[bksvol-discuss] currently scanning

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 20:42:36 -0400

Hi!

I just wanted to advise that this book is being currently scanned by me so that
no one else begins it. *G*

Shadow of the Moon by Rebecca York
Lance Marshall has a nose for great news stories-not surprising, since he's
aided by his werewolf abilities. Now he's prowling outside an ultra-exclusive
Washington, D.C. nightclub-"The Castle." But he is not alone. Savannah
Carpenter wants to know how her sister ended up in a coma, and she knows that
The
Castle has something to do with it. But when Lance and Savannah pretend to be
lovers to gain entrance, they learn that deception and unbridled lust can
be a dangerous combination.

Maithe
maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx