[bksvol-discuss] Re: curious about Latest books

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 13:10:57 -0700

Eden,

One of the major bottlenecks to categorizing and several other metadata
projects is our inability to give access to offsite volunteers to do
metadata updates.

Image description is an ongoing need that is possible for some offsite
volunteers to do.

Scott

On 9/7/11 12:44 PM, "eden kizer" <eden420@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I am more than happy to help with categorization as I am very able to
>use other websites to find out what books are about.  i agree this is a
>major problem even on the new books list that John puts out.  Some of
>the info is sketchy, and i have wished to change some of the poor
>synopses, but I have been told this is something needing to be done
>inside sales.  i am looking for volunteer work to do that is not scaning
>or proofreading because scanning I can't do, and i proofread enough when
>I trained for medical transcription and am burned out severely on that
>part.  Thanks for all that you guys do.
>
>Eden
>bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

N?§²æìr¸?yúè?Øb²X¬¶Ç§u¦åjy?¨¥¶?ä²ú%v+ºË+z«?²×ëyéb²Û(®
n¶Ø^Â?ݺ{.nÇ+?·?Ê+lzWâ?Ø^²æãyËe?w?¢­jX¬¶?Ú½¨¥i¹^r?¦jwl¦ëm?ì(­Ø^??ò?Û?ø§¶¬¹¸ÞrÙb?