[bksvol-discuss] Re: curious a bout a book I submitted

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 10:07:00 EDT

I found it by just typing the words so brave into the search box.

                  "Philosophers have merely interpreted the world in various
ways; the point is to change it." Karl Marx

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: curious a bout a book I submitted
Date:
3/21/2009 12:37:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
popularplace@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

WISH LIST (CALLThere erwe so many commas in that title, that if you left one
out, or whoever proofed it an difuyou wouldn't find it. Did you search by
author?

www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm