[bksvol-discuss] Re: curious a bout a book I submitted

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 21:05:58 -0700

Thanks Cindy, I tried it with caps and no caps. It's strange, I did five books in a row and they all came up as listed. Oh well, it's not important except as I say it makes me think I may some day check to see if a book is there and if it doesn't sho up I'll go ahead and scan it.

Thanks again Cindy.

BudAt 09:01 PM 3/20/2009, you wrote:

FYI--if the search term doesn't match *exactly the title asitis listed in COllECTION it won't be found, I've Found smile.

Cindy
WISH LIST (CALLED REQUESTED ADDITIONS TO THE BOOKSHARE COLLECTION)IS AVAILABLE AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm