[bksvol-discuss] Re: curious

  • From: "Valerie Maples" <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 19:10:54 -0500

I have only vague memories at Sue Barton, and a quick Internet search looks
like they are more of a collector's item than readily available,
unfortunately. I will keep an eBay search going to see if I can get a deal
on some accidentally, but for example, the set of seven on Amazon cost
almost $90. However, if someone wants to fund them or purchase them, I will
be glad to work on them. Especially if we get the price more reasonable,
then I could consider buying them. I only buy bargains. Smiles. It appears
that the author's name is Helen Dore Boylston, if that helps any. Google and
eBay are always my friends.

Take care!

Valerie

Please pray for Doug's Dad & visit his website:

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/billkoonce