[bksvol-discuss] Re: csun craziness

  • From: Noel Romey <ner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:26:22 -0600

Add interesting conversation and chemistry guy, and you get a real ... party??? What shall we spike the tea with guys?

Ner
At 09:14 AM 2/23/2005, you wrote:
No need,  I'm happy to amuse myself by having some interesting conversations
with my good friend Guido.  The Mistress of FineReader will not have to
punish me.  Now, Peter on the other hand! ...

Prat

Pratik Patel Interim Director Office of Special Services Queens College Director CUNY Assistive Technology Services The City University of New York ppatel@xxxxxx