[bksvol-discuss] Re: csun craziness

  • From: Noel Romey <ner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:23:19 -0600

Donna,

Tea and crumpets??? Hmmm, that could be good. Beer might be better, but I'll take whatever I can get.

Ner
At 08:38 PM 2/22/2005, you wrote:
Never fear. I will be there this year to insure that a sedate and respectable time is had by all. The BookShare staff and volunteers will meet for tea and crumpets and perhaps a rousing tournament of checkers and will retire each evening at 8:30 to maximize our energy for notetaking at interesting conference workshops. You can trust me to maintain a sense of decorum at all times.

Most sincerely,

The Mistress of FineReader

Noel Romey Arkansas, USA View my insights at my live journal: http://djner.livejournal.com