[bksvol-discuss] Re: csun craziness

  • From: "Peter Scialli" <Peter.s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 12:28:03 -0500

Noel,
In the past, Guido has been at the root of the craziness. This year, Marissa will be joining us, so I think a review of the film Animal House would be a good place to start.

________________________ Peter M. Scialli, Ph.D. Associate, Technical Projects, Bookshare.org www.bookshare.org

A Project of The Benetech Initiative - Technology Serving Humanity
peter @benetech.org
www.benetech.org

----- Original Message ----- From: "Noel Romey" <ner@xxxxxxxx>