[bksvol-discuss] Re: csun

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 18:20:04 -0800 (PST)

Hopefully there will be a list and floor plan.

As far as I know, people who have listed here that
they'll be there and meeting for lunch in front of
Starbucks at 11 are me, Carrie, Pratik, Scott, Noah?
Bud, any chance you and your wife will come, or is
Malibu too far?  Gustavo, will you and Janice be
there? Donna, are you going to be there this year?  to
echo E's question, who else?

Cindy