[bksvol-discuss] Re: csun

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 04:18:05 -0800

Wow, you can't even get away for a lunch break? Tough gig! Grin. Well anyhow, it's very possible that you and I will have neighboring booths. The past three years, Adaptive Technology Services has had a booth directly adjacent to that of Crisscross. I don't know the location yet, but regardless of proximity, I'll stop by and say hey.

Scott