[bksvol-discuss] Re: csun

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 14:45:40 -0800 (PST)

Unfortunately, as I picture the Century Blvd and
Sepulveda, all I can think of close by are other
hotels and topless bars. Further north on Sepulveda
there are grocery stores, but I don't think you can
walk. Maybe there's a small store in the hotel.

Sometimes when we go back to L.A. from San Diego,which
we're going to do tomorrow, when the freeway is
crowded we get off and take Sepulveda past the
airport. If we do, I'll keep my eyes open and will
report back what's available.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com