[bksvol-discuss] Re: csun

  • From: "Peter Scialli" <Peter.s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 20:18:03 -0500

Hey Pratik,
    That's all hear-say.  Why else would the judge have agreed to expunge the
record?  Besides, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.  You agreed to that and
you don't see me bringing up the insodent involving you and the elderly sisters
at the airport, do you?  I think I'm starting to realize that you had a hand in
keeping me away from CSUN this year.
    I'm starting to waver and may, in fact, redeem some miles and turn up there
anyway.  I still have my room.  I was going to sell it to the highest bidder,
but a better use is coming to mind.

Peter M. Scialli, Ph.D.
Associate, Technical Projects, Bookshare.org
www.bookshare.org

A Project of The Benetech Initiative - Technology Serving Humanity
peter @benetech.org
www.benetech.org