[bksvol-discuss] Re: csun

  • From: "Pratik patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 19:20:13 -0500

Peter,

I'm surprised that you even ask that question!  Surely you don't expect me
to be magnanimous with my own money, do you?  And, like Kellie's relatives,
I have no short-term plans to drop into some ditch somewhere after one of my
visits to the ice-cream parlor! Besides, I'm sure I don't have to remind you
that it was you who walked away after losing my hard-earned $500 worth of
chips at the blackjack table two years ago.  The cocktail waitress certainly
enjoyed that night--what with your wildly flamboyant drink orders and your
characteristic zeal demonstrated by hand flailings in the general direction
of what I'll call her "heart."  I couldn't exactly tell where some of those
chips went.

Pratik

  _____