[bksvol-discuss] Re: csun

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 23:20:26 -0800 (PST)

Wonderful. As I remember, I think it was at the
Marriott that I met Donna and Elizabeth lat year.
There was a nice little eating place--bar? cafe? it
had drinks of all kinds, and sandwiches, I
believe--but maybe there's a larger spot that we could
meet for lunch? Where is everybody staying?

Cindy

<http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39174/*http://photomail.mai