[bksvol-discuss] Re: csun

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 13:39:52 -0800 (PST)

And Santa Monica is also nearby with a lot of good
restaurants. There's a Hometown Buffet (I've never
been but the ads intrigue me -- I love to eat -- in
Westchester, which is on Sepulveda not far from the
airport. I'm not sure exactly where the Marriot is,
there are so many hotels near the airport.

Cindy

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250