[bksvol-discuss] Re: criticism

  • From: "Pratik patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 07:46:08 -0400

E,

There is a group of technical advisors on whose expertise Bookshare often
relies.  Gerald is one of the members and so am I.  You can send the list to
Gerald or to me.

Sincerely,

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Director, CUNY Assistive technology Services (CATS)
The City University of New York
pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx