[bksvol-discuss] Re: credits

  • From: "Regina Alvarado" <regina.alvarado6@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 14:39:01 -0400

Thanks to everyone! Two years of others' credits I hope will be the end and I
can get my own credits next year.  I love you all!
Reggie

From: Regina Alvarado <regina.alvarado6@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 10:40:30 -0700
To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] credits

    Hello all:
I hate to ask again, but my subscription is up in August.  I have just not been
able to read as quickly or as much as I would like.  Does anyone have any
credits they would be willing to give me to finish out my next year's
subscription? Of course I am still working at books, but I know I will be
short.  Out of treatment finally so really hope next year I can get it all
myself.  Thanks with all my heart for any help anyone can give with this.
Again, it is not due until August.  Just getting a head start.
Grateful in Florida, at the moment at my brother's home with my retired guide