[bksvol-discuss] Re: cover and jacket-flap text

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 17:50:46 -0600

I have always moved cover and flap information to the front and noted them in
brackets as others noted, but I feel really, really dumb that I have never
numbered them; duh! Never to old to learn! Having said that, the only time I
leave rear cover information on the rear cover is in pre-reader board books
since that is usually more for the parent reading to the child.

Valerie

On Dec 15, 2015, at 5:00 PM, Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Scanners are not required to scan the front or back covers or flaps, but if
they've been scanned, please include them at the very front of the book. They
should be noted as [front flap] or [back cover] but the font sizes of those
words shouldn't be changed as though they were chapters.