[bksvol-discuss] Re: courtesy

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 07:08:19 -0500

I guess unless you really hear it didn't get there it's a not to worry thing
thanks.

  From: Mayrie ReNae &lt;mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Date: Tuesday, August 25, 2009, 5:31 AM

  Hi Gwen,

      So, here's a question.  Are your books not being checked out by
  proofreaders, or rejected by proofreaders?  There is a huge difference.  If
  books are rejected, there is always a reason given.  If they aren't being
  checked out, well, that's another story.  Perhaps you could tell us some
  titles awaiting proofreading, and some experienced proofreaders could take
  on one of them and let you know what they find.

  Mayrie

  From: "E." <
  thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: <