[bksvol-discuss] Re: core content missing?

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 15:16:22 -0700 (PDT)

Sharon,

If that's all that's missing, ask and perhaps one of
us can get the book, scan and validate the missing
pages, and send them to you.

I assume that you're working from a print book but
don't have a scanner, smile, else how would you know
the pages are missing? That goes, too, for any other
pages that are missing, as long as there aren't too
many.

G.Cindy

--- Sharon <mt281820@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If I'm missing a preface, forward, etc. I will
> release the book!
> Sharon

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/