[bksvol-discuss] Re: copyright validation

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 19:30:29 -0400

That reminds me of something that just happened to me.
I just uploaded a copy of Slander.  I explain why in the comments field.  On
that book, the copyright says Ann Coulter.  On the title page, it says Slander.
 In the cataloging information printed in the book, the title is Slander:
blah-blah-blah, and the author shows up as Ann H. Coulter.