[bksvol-discuss] Re: copyright validation

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 16:24:59 -0700 (PDT)

Kaitlyn,

I don't think, if the title page info is clear, that
further verification is needed. I suspect that Gustavo
checks the scanned and validated copyright page and
only sends the book back if  the information is
missing and/or is wrong. A couple of times when I've
had a question, e.g., the book I'm working on is a
compilation of two books both with earlier copyright
dates, I've written to ask him before uploading the
book.  But I think some people don't find the
copyright info, either because it didn't scan well, or
they don't recognize the  symbol--which seems rarely
to scan well.

Cindy