[bksvol-discuss] copyright question, again!!!

  • From: "Shannon A. Reece" <shazza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 18:04:37 -0700

Hi everybody:
I'm sorry to do this, but I've got a book here that I'm going to validate.  The
copyright line says exactly the following:
© 2005 by Ariella Papa.

This is the author.  the publisher appears to be Red Dress INC. out of Canada.
Is this copyright info acceptable or does it need to be publisher inclusive?
The address, web site and I believe phone number of the publisher are all at
the front of the book.  Any help on this would be appreciated.

Shannon