[bksvol-discuss] Re: copyright question

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 16:26:30 -0500

Hey Scott,
    Nope, definitely doesn't need a new copyright. Sometimes new publishers
put out a different edition/format of the same material. So  a different
ISBN, but the old copyright stands.

Approved one earlier today in fact that was copyright in 1985, but that
particular Aladdin paperback had begun printing in 1997.

Cheers!
Jake