[bksvol-discuss] Re: copyright info for Leadership, theory and practice

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 19:36:45 -0800 (PST)

Sure. I suspect the scanner just didn't get that part
of the page scanned.

I just checked on the copyright site by author (I
couldn't find  it by title). It shows the claimant as
Sager Publications.

X-5-766-927
Title:          Leadership : theory and practice / Peter G.
Northouse.
Edition:                3rd ed.
Imprint:                Thousand Oaks, CA : Sage Publications,
c2004.
Claimant:               Sage Publications, Inc.
Created:                2003
Published:              8Jul03
Registered:             1Aug03
Author on © Application:                some text: Susan E. Kogler
Hill, Julie Indvik, and Ernest L.

Stech.
Previous Related Version:               Prev. reg.
Claim Limit:            NEW MATTER: additions, revisions,
editing, compilation.
Special Codes:          1/B/L

I don't think you'll have any trouble with Gustavo as
long as you put the copyright info in and add it to
the title page, but you can always put in the comments
that you checked the gov. site and amazon.com, both

Cindy