[bksvol-discuss] Re: copyright info for Leadership, theory and practice

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 06:15:00 -0500

Hi Cindy,

Yeah, I tried to look it up on the copyright site too. I also found that it was down. I sure wish it wasn't on the week ends since that is when I have time to do most of my validation. But, I can live with it.

Thanks for the info you did find. I wonder if it is valid to add the copyright words back in?