[bksvol-discuss] copyright info for Leadership, theory and practice

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 02:55:49 -0800 (PST)

Dan,

I "looked inside the book" at Amazon.com. Apparently
your file is missing info at the left edge,
specifically, the word copyright and the copyright
symbol in front of 2004 Sage Publications.

The online government copyright office is unavailable
until after noon on  Sunday (wometimes later, I've
found) but since Sage publications is based in
Thousand Oaks California and the book was printed in
the U.S. the copyright info is probably there.

HTH