[bksvol-discuss] Re: copyright

  • From: "Hope Hein" <hmhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 16:57:55 -0400

Good idea!
Hope
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2005 8:23 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: copyright

Perhaps it is time to create a Guide for Submitters. We could include info about when not to submit if certain copyright info is not in a particular form. We also might include something about checking the book to make sure lines are not broken off because of not holding a book flat and the recent issue of words split by line breaks and spaces. I love validating. I only have so much energy to put toward it. We now have great software out there and great scanning technology. It would save a lot of energy for all if we gave ssubmitters some guidance here I think.

E.