[bksvol-discuss] Re: copyright

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 09:41:07 -0500

You can submit them even if it is a Canadian or British publisher.  Most
have American subsidiary even if they don't show it, and they  it is also a
given not spoken but understood rule, if it is scanned in the United states
which I believe you are, then it is allowed.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com