[bksvol-discuss] Re: copyeditinf and proofreading for dummies

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 10:01:44 -0600

Cindy, work on it as you can. It isn't something I need by a certain date.

Melissa

Cindy wrote:
Is there a need for this to be proofed quickly? I have started it because the
library I have  it from has a 3-week borrowing period with one renewal; then
I'll have to re-request it. It's going to take a while (though it may go more
quckly after I finish the endless Table of Contents of pages, but I'd like to
work on another book that I've had for a long time to break the tedium.
However, if xsomeone is waiting for copyeditin I'll keep on working on that.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: