[bksvol-discuss] copyeditinf and proofreading for dummies

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 21:05:06 -0800 (PST)

Is there a need for this to be proofed quickly? I have started it because the
library I have  it from has a 3-week borrowing period with one renewal; then
I'll have to re-request it. It's going to take a while (though it may go more
quckly after I finish the endless Table of Contents of pages, but I'd like to
work on another book that I've had for a long time to break the tedium.
However, if xsomeone is waiting for copyeditin I'll keep on working on that.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: