[bksvol-discuss] Re: cool idea:

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 00:52:35 -0500

Hi Kenny. I'm thinking about your idea. What kind of Bookshare edition do
you have in mind? Are you thinking of a package of software sold with some
specific Bookshare-related features? Or maybe software sold with Bookshare
membership? I'd like to understand what you're thinking.

I can't speak about OpenBook 8. I can tell you that Kurzweil has already
integrated searching and downloading from Bookshare. It can open books it
downloads, so you don't have to manually unzip them.

Monica Willyard

  _____