[bksvol-discuss] cool children's books to read

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 06:59:23 -0500

Was looking at the page and  looks like there are gonna be some  cool
children's books for me to read when they get in now that is cool.
I'm gonna have to try and find some children's book for Bob to scan so I can do
some more yea down the road love to read them though especially when I can just
kick back relax and  read.
Bless his heart, I know he'd rather be doing other books, but to give me
something to do and help out he is  doing some books I  love too.
To  scan things not really a person's cup of tea  that is sacrificial love
well have a  wonderful day back to reading I go woohoo.
Gwen