[bksvol-discuss] cookbook

  • From: devi ramaseshan <deviramaseshan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 15:11:41 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jim,
  I finished the book that I D/L before the cookbook.  Planning to work on the
cookbook.As you are aware it has to be reformated .If I have any questions ,I
may post it to you. Hope it is ok. thanks devi

jbaugh <jim.baugh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Hi,
  Just submitted Enquire by Dick Francis.
    A closed-door enquiry has found a jockey guilty of the lowest possible
crime--throwing a race for money. His reputation scarred, he's begun his own
investigation--but asking the wrong questions just might get him killed.

  Jim B

Devi ramaseshan

http://mail.yahoo.com