[bksvol-discuss] converting tables to text

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 23:36:17 -0800 (PST)

My word program has that option, too, and I'm using
it, but since apparently bookshare deletes tabs and
spaces, one has to find a way to "translate" the table
into text that makes sense. If only tabs could be
retained. And I really hate to think of what the
Chinese poetry or philosophy books I validated several
years ago look like. I learned a lot from working on
them, but from what I've learned since the spacing
won't have been kept. I can't remember the titles,
either.

Cindy