[bksvol-discuss] Re: consolidation of information (was Re: Re: scanners, scanners, scanners)

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 12:20:24 -0500

Wow, that was fast response, thanks Darrel.

I guess it's up to the bookshare gurus to tell us how plausible this is, but it sounds good to me.

As I see it, we could take those myriads of emails everyone has accumulated, and boil them down to topics, and put these on the bookshare wiki. As time goes by and ideas and technologies change, they could be updated by bookshare staff based on our request to update them.

Anyone want to add to this?

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Darrell Shandrow" <darrell.shandrow@xxxxxxxxx>