[bksvol-discuss] confirming copyright

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 12:24:42 -0700

Would it be possible for one of you who uses the gov copyright web site to give
us a short tutorial on how to do it. I found everything but the copyright
information on the book in question. I admit I'm not the best web site user in
the world but a description on where to go etc. would be very helpful if
Gustavo is going to continue to dump these books back on page 1. It would also
help too, of course, if he would clue us in on what he is questioning and why.
Although this has been my first experience in trying to confirm a copyright,
I'm inclined to think it is a job for in-office sighted staff. Jill