[bksvol-discuss] Re: conference room how to

  • From: Shane Christenson <drummershane@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 04:46:09 -0500

Hello. In the user options in jaws config manager, you should be able to turn off progress bar announcements. The trick is, make sure you're actually in the chat room, hit insert-f6. It wil prompt you for a new file name. just hit enter on it and make the changes I just talked about. save the new file with control s, and you should be set.

Shane
At 10:01 PM 6/26/2007, you wrote:
Lissy, I simply put JAWS to sleep. If there's a better way, I would like to know too.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>