[bksvol-discuss] Re: complete works of vivekananda

  • From: "Marissa Mika" <Marissa.M@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 10:33:59 -0800

Hi E.

Sorry I've been out of the loop for a few days--I learned how to ski on
Christmas day out in South Lake Tahoe--absolutely beautiful and cold!

As for your question about scanning this book that originates from
India, you can feel free to do so, as long as you're scanning it in the
U.S.. I'm assuming that you won't be working on this in a hut in Madras
or anything of that sort, so go ahead, have fun with those eight
volumes.

Best,
Marissa Mika