[bksvol-discuss] Re: comments on poor quality books

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2006 12:39:20 -0400

Made up words it may have. Cut off lines and junk characters abound. If someone really wants these silly books in the collection, let's have good scans.

Does seem to me there ought to be better children's writing out there (judgment judgment).

At 11:27 AM 7/4/2006, you wrote:

Jacques writes children's fantasy, or maybe it's considered plain fantasy, but anyway, maybe the books have a lot of made-up words, thus explaining the low quality rating. Those ratings can be misleading if the book has a lot of uncommon words.

Scott