[bksvol-discuss] Re: comments about step 1 books

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 00:38:14 -0700 (PDT)

Monica,

I haven't read all my mail and maybe Elizabeth or
someone else has already answered you, but--E isn't
talking about those of us who keep renewing books
we're planning to work on but about people who keep
them and renew and finally release them--at least I
think that's what she's talking about. As long as you
keep renewing,  they won't show up on the page one
list and thus won't sit there. Eventually you will get
to them and they'll get into the collection.

Cindy