[bksvol-discuss] Re: comments about Sophie's world

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 23:23:33 -0700 (PDT)

It is confusing, isn't it.I didn't see any comments by
John, just that he returned it--the returnnew seems
like any other volunteer releasing something. What's
confusing are the bookshare volunteers comments
publish, and the donedone.

My suggestion would be to copy all the comments down
to Kenenth's and write to John directly, or to
Gustavo, and ask what's going on with the book--what
if anything needs to be done for it to get into the
collection.

BTW, are you taking anything for your migraine? I get
them, too, but I have a couple of good medications
that are effective for me--after having some in the
pat that weren't. a lot of trial and error of
therapies over the years.

Cindy