[bksvol-discuss] Re: commenting on a book when releasing it

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 01:13:05 -0400

I agree. I am only suggesting comments on the list until such time as we can get bookshare to implement a way for people releasing a book with comments.

By the way, my dog is resting comfortably. They give the vaccine for lime even when the dog already tests positive in my part of the country, the epicenter for lime.

E.